- Article should be 1000 words long at minimum
- You can add one link of your choice in the article
- Titles for post will be assigned to you on request which can be made via email to below mentioned id
- Once you will write the post. Our team will review it and on the basis of their consent and adherence to the guidelines it will be posted.
- Insure that your post does not violate any copyright laws
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us
- No Spamming
- Theme should revolve around networking and storage products preferably data tapes.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Should not be in long paragraphs format.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be written in the Formal style of writing.
- Have an author bio at the end.
- Have a Compelling title.
- Use open source images in your post
If you agree with the above mentioned guidelines then send an email for topic request at: