LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port
mTape Thunderbolt revolutionizes LTO, enabling users to easily connect LTO-8 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first. LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mTape is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Innovative Design. Solid engineering.
mTape features a compact form-factor design with aluminum construction that is ideal for mobile applications. And mTape is DC powered enabling the unit to be used in virtually any environment, be it in the studio or a remote location.
- Desktop Thunderbolt LTO-8 tape drive certified by Apple & Intel
- Up to 12 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
- LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf life – Significantly longer than hard drives
- Up to 300 MB/second data transfer rate
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Reads and writes to both LTO-8 & LTO-7 tapes (does not read LTO-6 tapes)
- SAS port enables writing to two or more LTO drives simultaneously
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered – Enables use in any environment
- Free mLogic LTFS Utility for simple drag & drop archiving
- macOS and Windows compatible
- Ships complete with LT0-8 tape, Cleaning tape and Thunderbolt cable
To place an order send us a quote OR talk to our representative at 0121 314 9723.